Wordle: Of Man
Become a StrangeBedfellow!

Black History Month

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 by Unknown

February is finally upon us and so to is "Black History Month".

My question to you is; Do we really need an entire month dedicated to "Black history", especially in this day and age?

I always thought that when we were taught history in school that it included "Black history", "White history", "Asian history", "Indian history", and every other "history" we've ever had in this country.

Why not give everyone their own "History Month"? Wouldn't that be the politically correct thing to do?

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Filed under , having  

1 comments:

Bill Sweeney said...

Awesome idea! But were going to need more than a measly 12 months if it's gonna be truly PC.

Seriously, I'm surprised no one has actually made that move....you'd think all the months would be used up by now.