Wordle: Of Man
Become a StrangeBedfellow!

Congress and Sports

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 by Unknown

First let me apologize for the lack of posts the last few days. It's been a little hectic here at the show. I'd also like to thank all of my friends for their support during this family crisis. To you all, I love you.

Now on to the topic at hand.

Can some one please tell me why congress is involved with the steroid "scandal" in Baseball and the "Spygate" scandal in Football? Doesn't congress have anything better to do besides spend our tax dollars on inane crap like this?

Maybe it's just me, but I think congress should concentrate on actually doing its job. They should worry about the war in Iraq, earmarks and pork, and actually protecting individual rights.

But, then again, I may be wrong.

Until next time.

Filed under , having  

0 comments: